Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Surrogacy in exchange for embryos (Read 6586 times)
Kunik Goel
Board Newbie

India
Re: Surrogacy in exchange for embryos
Reply #2 - Sep 1st, 2013 at 3:50am

newbie wrote on Jan 1st, 2013 at 11:57pm:
Hello I am 48 and gave birth to 7 children without complications and would love to carry your child if you are not able to. In exchange I would love to have your left over embryos. If you know your embryos are good then I can carry them. Thank you and good luck.

Hello, please let me know your details like name, age, and location. I have my friend who wishes to have a baby through surrogacy. Hope to hear from you soon.

Complete your family by Surrogacy In India
IP Logged

Hemller
Board Newbie

Re: Surrogacy in exchange for embryos
Reply #1 - Jan 17th, 2013 at 2:01am

Intended for Nike air max online shop next yr, "the 1990s" the admirers regarding field hockey footwear will be better reports. We've antecedently lacking many are excited to re-engraved sale made boots or shoes today all over the place outside investment with this particular location, such as new great deals with Weather Foamposite One particular nike weather potential Uptempo III can be quite a product or service associated with 1997's. These are extremely renowned, worn by simply NBA star Scottie Pippen, even though it isn't really since powerful sale made regarding footwear along with additional time, however the normal water droplets altogether base Weather Potential pillow midsole routine steadiness Your article is usually more people our own sight, which can be often called normal water droplets shoes and boots.

IP Logged

Board Newbie

Surrogacy in exchange for embryos
Jan 1st, 2013 at 11:57pm

Hello I am 48 and gave birth to 7 children without complications and would love to carry your child if you are not able to. In exchange I would love to have your left over embryos. If you know your embryos are good then I can carry them. Thank you and good luck.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print