Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TS/GS looking for IP'S (Read 5809 times)
zhulin2
Board Newbie

Re: TS/GS looking for IP'S
Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2013 at 4:27am

I am sure that your posting is exactly what I want to know,so may I share it.I will be feel exciting if you permit me to do so.There are two conventional built-in methods of developing Python with C/C++. The first is composing an expansion, which includes developing a wrapper for C that Python imports, creates, and then can perform. The second is built-in way of developing these 'languages' is known as embedding, and is where C and C++ are given immediate accessibility the Python translator.

tags

mmomesos.com/
mmo2buy.com/
mmo2buy.com/RS-3-Gold.html

IP Logged

vijayshree
Board Newbie

Re: TS/GS looking for IP'S
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2013 at 7:18am

Hello Lashaun. I have emailed you and asked you for your pictures last week but I ain't got any reply from your side. Please respond as soon as you can. I'm waiting.

IP Logged

organicwomb
Board Newbie

TS/GS looking for IP'S
Jan 31st, 2013 at 4:59pm

Hello my name is lashaun I am 25 and am looking to help if need a surrogate mother willing to be a TS/gs. I live in a small town and work along side my husband and inlaws at our grass fed dairy with only Jersey cows . I am trying to find a couple gay/stra ight does not matter to me but that are willing to start soon. please email me for more info and pictures newhome5y@Hotmail.com.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print