Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
U.S. GS Today (Read 1768 times)
cg
Board Newbie

U.S. GS Today
Feb 16th, 2013 at 8:20pm

I am a U.S. citizen, 38 years old, who looks younger and horomone levels are that of a 20 year old (last checked).

Have passport and will live in another country, to deliver a child for IPs there or in the U.S. by scheduled c-section.  I have had one healthy baby boy, 8 lbs 11 oz, and very smart.  I feel this is due to possibilities in genetics but also by careful nurturing from the womb, and prayer.

Those who are vegan may appreciate that I have been vegan for 1 year, and those who are not vegan may appreciate that I am willing to be disciplined enough to do whatever IPs, or one IP, desires with regard to dietary or other concerns (religious or not).

My history is of instant conception.  I have been celibate most of my life, and I have not altered my body chemistry through oral contraceptives, or anything that would affect fertility.  This may be important for attachment and secure position of the baby in the womb.  I had no complications in pregnancy, and was fortunate not to have even morning sickness.  I had a complicated vaginal birth but there will be no problem if I have c-section, which is indicated as automatic.  I have no STDs/drugs/alcohol/smoking and my blood type is A+.  A midwife is okay until c-section.

I would like to carry the pregnancy in another country, with insurance from the country of the IPs, and deliver either there or in the U.S.  I do not mind doing this more than one time.

I am negotiable with compensation, taking insurance and private housing into consideration, and have something like $30,000-$60,000 in mind.

I am doing this because I had a very comfortable pregnancy, and for the money which I would use to support some of my goals.  I am a college student working on a double major and have other plans as well.  I have turned down offers of money $20k+ to be a traditional surrogate because I am only willing to be a GS.  I'm not okay with selective reduction or termination. 

I would like to play piano more.  Please contact me.

ж

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print