Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seeking GS anywhere in Canada (Read 2653 times)
Abelinda
Board Newbie

Seeking for a Christain
family to Adobt my baby

UAE , Dubai
Re: Seeking GS anywhere in Canada
Reply #1 - Jun 25th, 2013 at 8:16pm

I am Abelinda, I am a Malaysia citizen, 32 years old. Presently living in Dubai UAE.I have a very comfortable pregnancy for 6 months 25 days now. I want to delivery my unborn baby for another family. So i can live a happy and comfortable life there after. Please am anxiously waiting to read from a good family hoping to adopt a baby. Compensation is not my priority, but a God fearing home is more important to me.

God bless

Best Regards and much blessings
Abelinda
Dubai
UAE
Email: abelinda30@gmail.com
abelinda30@gmail.com abelinda30@gmail.com  
IP Logged

Vik
Board Newbie

Seeking GS anywhere in Canada
Apr 19th, 2013 at 3:02pm

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and was excited to find such a supportive network.

I am a single male living in California, and have two lovely children that I conceived through gestational surrogacy. (24 months and 9 months).  I LOVE fatherhood so much, that I am eager to have another.

I did both my surrogacies in Canada (one in BC and one in Alberta).  Am looking for another gestational surrogate to complete my final journey. 

Please get in touch if you are interested.  I have an agency in Canada that will transfer the funds and do all the paperwork.

Fingers Crossed,
Vik

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print