Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seeking Egg Donor Montreal (Read 6506 times)
She7en

available caucasian donor

Montreal
Re: Seeking Egg Donor Montreal
Reply #5 - May 27th, 2014 at 2:00pm

hi, are you still looking for a donor...?

"Be the change you wish to see in the world". -Mahatma gandhi

IP Logged

Donor4YourDreamChild
Board Newbie

Reply #4 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 2:49pm

I am an extremely healthy, happy, fit, intelligent, beautiful and fertile 34 year old caucasian woman with a heart to help the right person conceive with my egg donation. I am 5'10" tall with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. Although I live in the Chicago, IL area, staying in your area during the process is an option. While Iím usually a very humble person, given the desires of those seeking egg donors, I will share that my DNA is truly exceptional. My friends and family would tell you that I look like a Victoriaís Secret supermodel!  (Iím happy to send pictures) However, I graduated Magna Cum Laude from the honors track of one of the top 10 Business Schools in the nation.  I am an outgoing, enthusiastic people person who has excelled in sales, executive administration, writing and marketing Ė but my true passion is in serving others through full-time Christian ministry.  In school, I excelled in swimming and dance, and today I regularly enjoy yoga and fitness activities. I have a perfect bill of physical healthóI donít even have allergies! If you would like to give your child the best chance at a happy, successful life, I am truly your dream donor. While I have never donated my eggs before, this has been on my heart as a way I can give someone a life-changing gift to bless their lives forever!

IP Logged

Kari
Board Newbie

Reply #3 - Oct 15th, 2013 at 4:39pm

Hi,

are you still interested in a donor? I donated a few months ago and 20 eggs were received. I would be so happy to help you achieve your dream of a family! email me at karissaponsford@gmail.com for more info Smiley

IP Logged

She7en

available caucasian donor

Montreal
Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2013 at 10:02pm

Hello Faith, I am available to donate. I am in montreal. I just did a donation recently and 22 eggs were retrieved. If you wish to have more information feel free to email me. I am ready to go when you are.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world". -Mahatma gandhi

IP Logged

Abelinda
Board Newbie

Seeking for a Christain
family to Adobt my baby

UAE , Dubai
Reply #1 - Jun 25th, 2013 at 8:21pm

I am Abelinda, I am a Malaysia citizen, 32 years old. Presently living in Dubai UAE.I have a very comfortable pregnancy for 6 months 25 days now. I want to delivery my unborn baby for another family. So i can live a happy and comfortable life there after. Please am anxiously waiting to read from a good family hoping to adopt a baby. Compensation is not my priority, but a God fearing home is more important to me.

God bless

Best Regards and much blessings
Abelinda
Dubai
UAE
Email: abelinda30@gmail.com
abelinda30@gmail.com abelinda30@gmail.com  
IP Logged

Faith
Board Newbie

Seeking Egg Donor Montreal
May 29th, 2013 at 12:18pm

Seeking egg donor urgently between the ages of 20-30. My only hope of having a child is thorough the help of an egg donor, please contact me for more information. Compensation for time and effort will be provided.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print