Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Smart, pretty, athletic egg donor available! (Read 2366 times)
Lexie
Board Newbie

Smart, pretty, athletic egg donor available!
Jun 18th, 2013 at 2:24pm

Hello!

I am a 19 year old college student with brown hair, brown eyes, and a slender, athletic build. I am 5'6" and I have fair skin. I have never had any genetic problems, and have always had great teeth and skin. The only problem I have is the need for contacts. Same with my parents and grandparents. I do not smoke, drink, or do drugs. I work out regularly. I received a 30 on the ACT and a 2020 on the SAT. I had a 4.3 GPA in high school. I was also on the Varsity basketball and Cross-Country team. I play basketball for my college. I am very outgoing and I love reading, nature, and my friends and family. I am a very sweet and caring person. I live in the U.S. and I'm willing to travel. Please email me at heatbball11@gmail.com for any questions you may have, pictures, or if you're interested. I would really love to help someone on their journey to making a family.

Warm Regards,

Alexis  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print