Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Baby Boy For Adoption (My son is 6 months ) (Read 6658 times)
Amy and Jonathan Purdy
Board Newbie

Portland Oregon
Re: Baby Boy For Adoption (My son is 6 months )
Reply #4 - Jan 20th, 2014 at 4:10pm

First of all, 'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I have something you may want to read. You may not have to put your baby boy up for adoption. There are stay at home nurses that could help you raise him, or even free nanny's. Post an ad on craigslist, and post looking for a stay at home nurse/nanny to help me raise my son, or an on call nurse for anytime you need them. Your doctor could probably set you up with something like that. If you're serious about adopting your son out, my husband and I would absolutly love to adopt him, and are open to all types of adoption including open adoption, where you will be allowed visits, and phone calls/emails/letters and everything, so please let me know if you are still hoping to adopt your son to a good Christian family. Thank you much and God bless you.

Amie mommy

IP Logged

Amy and Jonathan Purdy
Board Newbie

Portland Oregon
Reply #3 - Jan 7th, 2014 at 1:19am

Where are you located? My husband and I have been desperatly been trying to adopt a child. We will love the child as our own, and we are open to all sorts of different adoptions. We are looking for a free adoption only because we aren't askng for any kind of financial support or help. Message me and let me know if you have found a home yet for your son.

Amie mommy

IP Logged

Bla123
Board Newbie

Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2013 at 6:25pm

Hi, first let me say how sorry I am. And i think you are very brave man to make this decision. My name is Blanca, and my husband and I are looking to adopt a baby boy. Please if you haven't find anyone i hope you can e-mail me because we are ready to give your son a home and lots of love. Thank you Smiley
mota20_26@yahoo.com

IP Logged

SharonR
Board Newbie

Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2013 at 2:22pm

Hi did you find anyone yet? My husband and I are very interested
please email us at widshr22@gmail.com
And sorry for your lost may god bless you. Sad

IP Logged

Cleopasnkam
Board Newbie

Baby Boy For Adoption (My son is 6 months )
Jul 29th, 2013 at 10:21pm

Hi

Greetings to you all. This will come as unbelievable, but its just what i want so as to be happy. I am disabled father to the baby boy you see on the photos (due to an unfortunate car accident that took my lovely wife from me, May her soul rest in peace). Presently my inability and incapable (both financially and physically) has deny me the rights of a father and to healthily raise up this child as every loving and caring father will wish for a baby. I have been advised to give the child to a motherless home. But i have been so skeptical about this, so i finally decided to get my baby boy a tenderly loving christian home and parents that will dedicate all their love , time and patience in raising this baby boy in a very loving and decent environments?. I'm well now except of my disable condition. My wife and my son was all i got in this world, my placing him up for adoption is to get a family and home that i trust as well as will forever love and care for him better than i can do . This is a hard decision, but i still thank God for everything. i just hope to succeed in giving Bryan into a rightful home through ended adoption. While hoping to get a christian response i remain optimistic on this.

Cheers and smiles.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print