Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

[b]OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.[/b]
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
6 Months Baby boy for Adoption (Read 10262 times)
Cajun Mama
Board Newbie

Re: 6 Months Baby boy for Adoption
Reply #4 - Nov 29th, 2013 at 12:17am

I am sincerely sorry for your situation.  Please respond if you are still hopeful to find an adoptive family.

IP Logged

Ashley
Board Newbie

Reply #3 - Aug 15th, 2013 at 6:43pm

Please email me ashleymock92@gmail.com

IP Logged

Arkansasfamily
Board Newbie

Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2013 at 12:39pm

I am so sorry to hear of your lose. I can't imagine what you must be going through. I will keep you and your family in my prayers that God will continue to give you peace, strength and the wisdom to know what to do.  I would like to learn more about your little boy. My husband and I have been home study approved and we would love to adopt a sweet angel.  We recently had a beautiful little girl who we adopted but the birth mom changed her mind and we had to give her back.  So heart breaking but we are still hopeful that God has a baby for us.  We would like to learn more about your situation.  Sincerely, Loving family in Arkansas

IP Logged

Kunik Goel
Board Newbie

India
Reply #1 - Aug 2nd, 2013 at 8:00am

I thank you for your post. But, I am interested in adopting a baby girl who should be less than 3 years of age.

Complete your family by Surrogacy In India
IP Logged

Cleopasnkam
Board Newbie

6 Months Baby boy for Adoption
Jul 29th, 2013 at 10:22pm

Greetings to you all. This will come as unbelievable, but its just what i want so as to be happy. I am disabled father to the baby boy you see on the photos (due to an unfortunate car accident that took my lovely wife from me, May her soul rest in peace). Presently my inability and incapable (both financially and physically) has deny me the rights of a father and to healthily raise up this child as every loving and caring father will wish for a baby. I have been advised to give the child to a motherless home. But i have been so skeptical about this, so i finally decided to get my baby boy a tenderly loving christian home and parents that will dedicate all their love , time and patience in raising this baby boy in a very loving and decent environments?. I'm well now except of my disable condition. My wife and my son was all i got in this world, my placing him up for adoption is to get a family and home that i trust as well as will forever love and care for him better than i can do . This is a hard decision, but i still thank God for everything. i just hope to succeed in giving Bryan into a rightful home through ended adoption. While hoping to get a christian response i remain optimistic on this.

Cheers

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print