Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Experienced egg donor! (Read 3690 times)
zhulin2
Board Newbie

Re: Experienced egg donor!
Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2013 at 4:29am

You need more of the statements in this matter, so that we can understand. Thank you for sharing. I hope you happy.

Where is safe to buy Fifa 14 Coins ? You can have a clear process at http://www.fifacoins2buy.com/

IP Logged

Kunik Goel
Board Newbie

India
Re: Experienced egg donor!
Reply #1 - Sep 1st, 2013 at 4:08am

Kitty cath wrote on Aug 3rd, 2013 at 8:20am:
Hi, my name is Catherine. I have done an egg donation 2 summers ago and I loved the experience so much, I wish to do it again. I am 22 years old and Caucasian( Hungarian, Irish and french québécoise) I have brown hair and blue eyes. I am 5 feet 5 inches and I weigh 120 pounds. I love to travel, love doing crafts and scrapbooking. I love school (starting my class to become an assistant Technicien in pharmacy in November). I have no known medical issues. I live in Blainville, Quebec (a city near Montreal). If you have any questions please contact me at catradturn@icloud.com
Thank you
Catherine

Hello Catherine,
I am glad to know you. However, it will be a good idea if you can send me your picture. I am interested in the deal. Hope to hear from you soon.

Complete your family by Surrogacy In India
IP Logged

Kitty cath
Board Newbie

Experienced egg donor!
Aug 3rd, 2013 at 8:20am

Hi, my name is Catherine. I have done an egg donation 2 summers ago and I loved the experience so much, I wish to do it again. I am 22 years old and Caucasian( Hungarian, Irish and french québécoise) I have brown hair and blue eyes. I am 5 feet 5 inches and I weigh 120 pounds. I love to travel, love doing crafts and scrapbooking. I love school (starting my class to become an assistant Technicien in pharmacy in November). I have no known medical issues. I live in Blainville, Quebec (a city near Montreal). If you have any questions please contact me at catradturn@icloud.com
Thank you
Catherine

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print