Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Egg donor wanted (Read 2892 times)
Donor4YourDreamChild
Board Newbie

Re: Egg donor wanted
Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2013 at 2:51pm

I am an extremely healthy, happy, fit, intelligent, beautiful and fertile 34 year old caucasian woman with a heart to help the right person conceive with my egg donation. I am 5'10" tall with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. Although I live in the Chicago, IL area, staying in your area during the process is an option. While Iím usually a very humble person, given the desires of those seeking egg donors, I will share that my DNA is truly exceptional. My friends and family would tell you that I look like a Victoriaís Secret supermodel!  (Iím happy to send pictures) However, I graduated Magna Cum Laude from the honors track of one of the top 10 Business Schools in the nation.  I am an outgoing, enthusiastic people person who has excelled in sales, executive administration, writing and marketing Ė but my true passion is in serving others through full-time Christian ministry.  In school, I excelled in swimming and dance, and today I regularly enjoy yoga and fitness activities. I have a perfect bill of physical healthóI donít even have allergies! If you would like to give your child the best chance at a happy, successful life, I am truly your dream donor. While I have never donated my eggs before, this has been on my heart as a way I can give someone a life-changing gift to bless their lives forever!

IP Logged

Eve100
Board Newbie

Toronto
Egg donor wanted
Aug 31st, 2013 at 10:58pm

We are looking for an egg donor between the ages of 22-32 from the Greater Toronto Area. You are educated healthy woman with  blond/dark blond hair and  blue/grey eyes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print