Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Baby Seeking new Foster Parents (Read 2296 times)
SharonR
Board Newbie

Re: Baby Seeking new Foster Parents
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2013 at 2:26pm

Hi I messaged you on another post. My email is widshr22@gmail.com
I see now you just want someone to foster him. Me and my
husband will love to help. Please email us.

IP Logged

Cleopasnkam
Board Newbie

Baby Seeking new Foster Parents
Sep 9th, 2013 at 3:10pm

Seeking for for Help.
Greetings to you all. This will come as unbelievable, but its just what i want so as to be happy. I am disabled father to the baby boy you see on the photos (due to an unfortunate car accident that took my lovely wife from me, May her soul rest in peace). Presently my inability and incapable (both financially and physically) has deny me the rights of a father and to healthily raise up this child as every loving and caring father will wish for a baby. I have been advised to give the child to a motherless home. But i have been so skeptical about this, so i finally decided to get my baby boy a tenderly loving christian home and parents that will dedicate all their love , time and patience in raising this baby boy in a very loving and decent environments?. I'm well now except of my disable condition. My wife and my son was all i got in this world, my placing him up for adoption is to get a family and home that i trust as well as will forever love and care for him better than i can do . This is a hard decision, but i still thank God for everything. i just hope to succeed in giving Bryan into a rightful home through ended adoption. While hoping to get a christian response i remain optimistic on this.
  Regards
my email
cleopasnkam@hotmail.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print