Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Educated, 5'10" Blonde Hair, Blue Eyed Egg Donor (Read 2243 times)
tbgw
Board Newbie

Re: Educated, 5'10" Blonde Hair, Blue Eyed Egg Donor
Reply #1 - Dec 31st, 2013 at 7:56am

PM if still available please

IP Logged

Donor4YourDreamChild
Board Newbie

Educated, 5'10" Blonde Hair, Blue Eyed Egg Donor
Nov 4th, 2013 at 2:40pm

I am an extremely healthy, happy, fit, intelligent, beautiful and fertile 34 year old caucasian woman in the Chicago area with a heart to help the right loving couple conceive with my egg donation. While Iím usually a very humble person, given the desires of those seeking egg donors, I will share that my DNA is truly exceptional. My friends and family would tell you that I look like a Victoriaís Secret supermodel!  (Iím happy to send pictures:) However, I graduated Magna Cum Laude from the honors track of one of the top 10 Business Schools in the nation.  I am an outgoing, enthusiastic people person who has excelled in sales, executive administration, writing and marketing Ė but my true passion is in serving others through full-time Christian ministry.  In school, I excelled in swimming and dance, and today I regularly enjoy yoga and fitness activities. I have a perfect bill of physical healthóI donít even have allergies! If you would like to give your child the best chance at a happy, successful life, I am truly your dream donor. While I have never donated my eggs before, this has been on my heart as a way I can give a couple a life-changing gift to bless their lives forever! If I seem like the right donor for you, please contact me to start the discussion!

Warmest blessings,
Brooke

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print