Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hoping to adopt a couple of newborns (Read 3591 times)
Amy and Jonathan Purdy
Board Newbie

Portland Oregon
Hoping to adopt a couple of newborns
Jan 6th, 2014 at 6:58am

Hi, we are Amy and Jonathan Purdy, and we are hoping to adopt a set of twins, or 2 seperate newborn babies. We hope to adopt 2 boys, or 2 girls. But 1 boy and 1 girl will be fine, too. Please let me know if you have a baby up for adoption. We can adopt 1 child, then adopt later on down the road, too. We live in Oregon, and hope for a free adopton because we have been scammed in the past 5 times. The children will be covered so we're not asking for any financial support of any kind. Birth parents must have their own attorney. We want to adopt from the birth parents directly, no agency or state involvement. It's a long, hard heart breaking stressful, and expensive that way. Please let me know if you are interested. You can either message me here or email me at  amiepurdy@yahoo.com

Amie mommy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print