Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hoping to adopt (Read 1951 times)
Amy and Jonathan Purdy
Board Newbie

Portland Oregon
Hoping to adopt
Jan 7th, 2014 at 1:47pm

Hi, we are hoping to adopt a couple of childen since we have had no luck in the past. We have been desperatly trying to have a baby, but there's something wrong with me inside. We have also been trying to adopt a child for about a year now. We have had 3 hopefull, serious adoption attempts but as son as the birth parents saw the baby, they decided to keep it. They have that legal right, and I know and understand why they would want to. No hard feelings against them, we're just happy that they're happy. We are looking for a free adoption. The birth parents must have their own adoption attorney and tranportation/housing figured out. We are open to all sorts of special needs children. Please either message me here or you can email me at amiepurdy@yahoo.com. Thanks much. God bless.

Amie mommy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print