Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

OPTS does not take responsibility for verifying the identities of advertisers or the accuracy of ad content. The honesty of those who respond also cannot be guaranteed. Caution should be used when posting or answering ads.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Non Anonymous Egg Donor (Read 2167 times)
Illinibeam13
Board Newbie

Non Anonymous Egg Donor
Mar 30th, 2014 at 9:06pm

I am a 23 year old college graduate with a bachelors degree in community health. I am looking for a unique yet I believe amazing situation. I am still many years from wanting to create my own family, but have always had the desire to help someone else create theirs, whether that be through surrogacy or donation. I have always felt that this would be an opportunity to create a miraculous bonding experience between all those involved. When I first began to look into donating my eggs I learned that just like with sperm donors, this process is almost completely anonymous. I totally understand why, but I think there is so much more to be gained by non anonymous donation. I have many adopted friends who I have seen struggle in understanding why they do certain things, where they come from, or just simply knowing their family lineage. I think it would be beneficial to not only the parents but also the child if they had access to this knowledge. I am looking for an extraordinary family who would not only welcome my donation, but be open to allowing me to become a part of their story.

-I was a gymnast all my life and I also competed for the University of Illinois.
-I have traveled all over the world, including living in Granada, Nicaragua. (Entiendo y hablo un poco de espaņol.)
-While in college I was part of a program called Illini Service Dogs.
-After graduating from college I realized my heart was still with the service dog program and I decided to go back to school to obtain my Dvm (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine) so that I can own and train my own service dogs and open my own program.

I would love to start the process with a very deserving family and can't wait to meet you!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print